Sunday, May 20, 2018
Filipino Bagumbayan bread recipe
2 Cups Breadcrumbs
1 Cup All purpose flour
1 stick/8 tbsp Melted butter
2 Large Eggs
1/4 Cup Granulated sugar
1 Cup Packed Brown sugar
1/2 Tsp Salt
2 Tsp Baking powder
1/2 Tsp Baking soda
2 Tsp Vanilla
2 Drops of yellow food color
3-4 Cups Bread Flour divided
1 cup Warm Water
1 Tbsp Shortening
1/4 Cup Granulated sugar
1/4 Tsp Yeast.
1) Using a stand mixer or a handheld mixer beat in the eggs then add both sugar continue mixing over low speed. Follow the melted butter, vanilla extract, food color. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and the salt then add it into the mixer lastly add the breadcrumbs mix just until combine. Divide it into 4 equal size and set it aside.
2) In a Medium size bowl Combine the 3 cups of Flour, sugar and the yeast. Pour in the water shortening and the egg. Transfer it into the working flat surface and knead the dough until it smooth and elastic. Use the remaining 1 cup flour if needed for dusting. Once you dough is no longer sticking to your hand divide the dough into 4 equal size.
3) Roll out the dough as thin as you can then add in the filling and roll it into a log. Using a dough cutter or a knife cut the log/dough into 2 inches long each. Then arrange it into the baking pan line with parchment paper 2 inches apart. Do this to the rest of the dough.
4) Make the egg wash 1 egg yolk with 1 tbsp of water or milk and 2 drops of food color. Then brush the bread before baking.
5) Bake it at a preheated oven 350F for about 25-30 minutes or until its slightly golden brown.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Looking Delightful. Thanks for sharing this yummy looking recipe. I would like to try this recipe soon. Do you provide ingredients of this recipe at home like https://www.recipesavants.com ?ReplyDelete
Thank u for sharing ur reciepe. I tried it now. So yummy😘😘😘😘😘ReplyDelete
On account of these astounding bread slicers, cut breads are currently all over! Be that as it may, disregarding that, a few people are still oblivious since they don't have any thought if how might they improve their bread utilizing it.10 Best bread slicersReplyDelete
Very Informative and useful for food idea. Also, ground turkey curry helpful food post for everyone. A really descriptive blog about various turkey dishes and snacks available.ReplyDelete
Looking for job openings or hiring for Custodian, Prep cook, Butcher, Porter, Driver, Train Operator, Receptionist, Bookkeeper, Administrative assistant, Pet Groomer, Housekeeper, Beautician, Laborer, Plumber, Electrician, Carpentry and more? PayJobs - Blue Collar Job Portal in Philippines offering platform for both Job seekers and employers for hiring needs. Visit us to know more.ReplyDelete
how many calories in this bread ?ReplyDelete