3 cups Bread flour (all purpose flour is fine)
1/2 cup whole milk
2 whole eggs large
2 tbsp softened butter
2 tbsp shortening
1/4 condensed milk
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 tbsp instant yeast
1 tsp vanilla extract
1) sprinkle the sugar into the warm milk and follow the yeast stir and set it aside.
2) Add the salt into the flour
3) Combine eggs and vanilla
4) In a Large mixing bowl add the flour, and the yeast and milk mixture. Mix then add egg and vanilla mixture, condensed milk, and the softened butter. Mix until it forms dough then cover it and let it rest for 30 minutes.
5) After resting the dough for 30 minutes, Transfer the dough into the working surface kneading the dough adding shortening while kneading your dough should be wet but not too sticky. Continue kneading until the dough is smooth and elastic. And transfer the dough into a greased bowl and cover it with Saran Wrap and let it rise until doubled in size.
(while waiting for the dough make the cheese struesel)
1 cup flour
1/2 cup star margarine
1/4 cup powder milk
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cheese shredded
6)Procedure: combine flour, milk, sugar and cheese. lastly add the margarine.
7)Grease your working surface. transfer the dough and flatten it using a rolling pin into 18x14 size. Spread the ube filling and sprinkle the streusel Use more or less its up to you.
8) Fold the dough by bringing each side into the middle.
9) Remove the both edges and cut into about 2 inch each. (Cut the dough into half each half should make 8 a total of 16 for the whole recipe)