4 Cups All purpose Flour
1 & 2/3 Cups Warm Whole Milk
1 Tbsp Instant Yeast
3/4 Tsp Salt
5 Tbsp very Soft unsalted Butter
1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
2 Cups Breadcrumbs for coating
1) In a large bowl add the milk, follow the sugar and yeast stir.
2) Combine flour and salt.
3) Add the flour and salt mixture to the milk and yeast mixture, and stir until it its all combine.( mixture will be look like a sticky dough)
4) Knead the dough and adding the butter into 3 addition. Continue kneading the dough until it is smooth and elastic. ( this method can be done in a stand mixer or bread machine)
5) Transfer the dough into a large bowl greased with vegetable oil. Cover with damp cloth or a plastic wrap and let is rise somewhere warm until doubled in size about 1hr depending on how warm your place is.
6) Once the dough has risen deflate any air. Divide the dough into 45g each or more if you want it bigger.
7) Form each dough into a ball and roll it into the breadcrumbs.
8) Arrange the pandesal into a baking pan and let it rise again fo another 35-45 minutes (second rising)
9) Bake it in 325 F for 15-18 minutes.
10) Once it done baking, let it cool until it is cool to handle and transfers it into a wired rack.
store in air tight container or freeze it.
enjoy with you favorite filling/palaman.