Monday, April 3, 2017
Cheese Cupcake recipe
325 grams Cake flour
150 grams Granulated sugar
3 Egg yolks
1/2 cup Butter/1 stick softened
1/2 tbsp Baking Powder
150 ml Condensed milk
3/4 cup Evaporated milk
1/3 cup Vegetable oil
1/2 cup or more cheese for the toppings
For the Meringue
3 Egg whites
100 grams Granulated sugar
1) Lined your 24 muffin tin.
2) Preheat your oven to 350.
3) Beat the butter until creamy add in the sugar and condensed milk.
4) Combine the evaporated milk and the oil and slowly pour in to the butter, sugar and condensed milk mixture. Continue beating until everything combine.
5) Combine dry ingredients. Cake flour and baking powder and sift in to the liquid mixture.
6) Using a spatula mix it using a folding method until lumps free.
7) Beat the egg whites until frothy. Then slowly add in the sugar continue beating until you reach the stiff peaks stage.
8) Slowly fold in half of the meringue mixture in to the batter using spatula. Then, add the remaining.
9) Fill up 3/4 full of the cupcake liner. sprinkle the cheese on the top.
10) Bake it in the oven for about 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment