Monday, June 5, 2017
Ube Kababayan Recipe
250g All purpose flour
250g Cake flour
50g Bread flour
400g Granulated sugar
3 tbsp Baking powder
1/2 tbsp Baking soda
4 large Eggs
1/4 cup Condensed milk
1/4 cup Uber Halaya
1-1/4 cup Oil
1-1/4 cup Water
1 tbsp use food flavoring
4 big drops of food coloring
2 big drops of blue food coloring
1) Preheat your oven to 500 degrees F
2) Well Greased 3 12 muffin tin with vegetable shortening. Then sprinkle it with flour and tap off the excess.
3) In a large bowl whisk in the eggs then, add in the sugar mix it until its pale yellow. then add the balata and mix well. Follow the condensed milk,oil,water,ube flavoring and the food coloring. mix well on each addition.
4) In the other bowl combine all the dry by sifting all the flours and the baking soda and the baking
powder, using a spatula mix well.
5) Add in half of the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and using a wire whisk slowly mix it. Then add the other half and mix until just well combine avoid over mixing the batter.
6) Fill in the muffin tin 3/4 full then bake it for about 8-9 minutes of until toothpick inserted comes out with a little bit of crumbs.
enjoy this is good for meryenda the inside is really moist. If there is leftover store it in a air tight container to prevent from drying out. This recipe makes 36 regular muffin.
- ▼ 2017 (42)