Sunday, November 5, 2017
Buko Pandan Salad
1-12 oz Jar coconut jelly/nata de coco
1-12 oz Jar sugar palm/kaong
1-14 oz condensed milk
1/2 Cup Heavy whipping cream ( whip into stiff peaks stage)
1-16 oz Frozen shredded young coconut/buko thawed
1/2 cup uncooked tapioca pearl( I used 1 cup but I think it was to much of sago)
1- Package of 25g Mr. gulaman(you can use green alsa gulaman)
1) Cook the gulaman according to the package instructions and let it cool down completely to firm up.(the only thing I didn't add is the sugar).
2) Cook the sago/tapioca pearl according to the package as well mine only takes 15 minutes to boil.
3) Once the gulaman is firm up cut it into cube shape.
4) In a strainer drain the kaong, nata de coco and the buko(only if you using frozen buko)
5) In a large bowl combine all the ingredients together. cooked sago, nata,kaong,the cut gulaman then add in the condensed milk and the whip heavy cream. using a spatula carefully stir it and chill it in the fridge for 2 hr before serving.
- ► 2018 (18)
- ▼ 2017 (42)