Sunday, December 31, 2017
Bread Pudding Recipe
410 grams Old Bread cut into cubes (about 17 pcs of sandwich bread)
1- 14 oz can Condensed milk
1-12 oz can Evaporated milk
1-14 oz can Coconut cream/milk
2 tsp Vanilla extract
1 cup Granulated sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon powder (add more if you like)
1/2 cup Raisins (optional)
1) In a large bowl combine granulated sugar and the eggs whisk it using a wire whisk until its well combine. Add in the cinnamon powder and whisk it again. Add in the condensed milk, coconut cream and evaporated milk whisk it again then, lastly add in the vanilla extract.
2) Sprinkle the raisins into the bread, slowly pour in the custard mixture. Using a spatula carefully mix it just to make sure the bread get well coated with custard. let it set for 10
3) While the pudding mixture is resting pre heat your oven into 350 F. Line 9x13 baking pang with parchment paper.
4) Slowly pour in the pudding mixture into the prepared pan. Level the top using a spatula by pressing the top.
5) Bake it for about 1hr or until the top gets golden brown. Let it cool down completely before cutting or serving.