Sunday, December 3, 2017
Nilupak na Saging Baked
16 pcs Medium size Green banana (I bought mine at my local asian store because, but if have the Saba available I suggest to use that instead )
1-1/2 cup Grated coconut
1- 14 oz can Condensed milk
1/4 cup Star margarine/butter
1/2 Granulated sugar
Grated cheese (I used Eden cheese)
1) Separate the banana one by one then put into the large pot add in the water, just the banana is submerge with water.
2) Boil the banana until its tender/soft. Turn off the heat and pour out the water and let it cool down before removing the skin.
4) Once you take all the skin of the banana, you can start mashing it with a potato masher or if you have a food processor you can pulse it until you no longer seeing chunks of the banana.
5) Add in all the ingredients mixing each addition. Start with the margarine first then follow the condensed milk, mix the coconut and the sugar then add it into the banana mixture.
6) Line the 9x13 baking pan with parchment paper and bake it for 45 minutes in preheated oven for 350.
7) And lastly add in the cheese you can add more or less.
- ► 2018 (23)
- ▼ 2017 (42)