Saturday, March 31, 2018
Maja Mais Recipe
1 Can 400ml Coconut Milk
1 Can 400ml Coconut Cream
1/2 Cup + 2tbsp Cornstarch
1 Can 14 oz condensed milk
1/2 Cup Granulated sugar
1/2 Fresh Milk
1/2 tsp Salt
1 Can 14.75 oz Cream-style corn
1/4 cup Latik for toppings (optional)
1) Line 9x13 baking pan with banana leaf brush it with coconut oil or vegetable oil.(if you don't have banana leaf just brush your baking pan or any container that you gonna use )
2) In a large pot add in the coconut milk and cream, granulated sugar, salt, Condensed milk and the corn. cook it over medium high heat stirring occasionally until the mixture is boiling.
3) While waiting for the mixture to boil, combine the cornstarch and the milk together.
4) Once the mixture is boiling add in the milk and cornstarch mixture Stirring constantly until its thicken up. Cook for 5-7 more minutes turn off the heat and pour it into the prepared container.
5) let it cool down completely and put it in the fridge for 2 hr take it out from the fridge and sprinkle the latik slice it if you like and serve.
- ▼ 2018 (9)
- ► 2017 (42)