1 Cup Cooked Ube
1 Cup Cooked Sweet Potato (Camote)
1 Can 400 ml Coconut Cream
1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar ( use less sugar if using ube halaya)
1 Can 14 Oz Condensed Milk
3/4 cup Glutinous Rice Flour
1/4 Cup Rice Flour
1 tsp Ube Flavoring
1 Drop of Yellow food color
Toppings of your choice I used toasted sweetened coconut flakes.
1) Prepare the mold and steamer. Greased the mold with butter or coconut oil.
2) In a large bowl combine. both flour, sugar, condensed milk and coconut cream. Using a wire whisk whisk in until Lumps free.
3) In a blender add in the 1 cup of the cooked ube then add 1+2tbsp of the mixture and the ube flavoring puree until its well blended. Do the same with the sweet potato or your color yellow mixture.
4) So now you should have 3 Batter. 1 yellow, 1 purple (ube) and one regular (white).
5) Using a puto mold or cupcake silicone mold. Add in 1 tbsp of purple mixture. Steam for 12 minutes, add 1 tbsp yellow mixture and steam for another 12 minutes and lastly add in the plain white mixture and steam for another 12 minutes.
6) Remove from the mold and add your favorite toppings and enjoy :) this will make 20 pcs
Post a Comment