1-3/4 cups Glutinous rice flour
1(300ml) can coconut milk
1/2 cup Granulated sugar
1/4 cup Condensed milk
pinch of salt
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1) Toast the flour in a pan over medium high heat until its slightly golden brown. Take 1/2 and set it aside.
2) In a sauce pan over medium high heat combine the coconut milk, sugar, condensed milk, salt and the vanilla extract. Stir and bring it to a boil.
3) While waiting the mixture to boil prepare the container/tray sprinkle it with the 1/2 toasted rice flour evenly at the bottom of your tray or container.
4) Add in the liquid into the dry over medium low heat stirring at the same time cook for another 10 minutes or until it is well combine and the dough become glossy.
5) Transfer the dough into the prepared tray/container and flatten it with a silicone spatula and coating the dough with flour.
8) Cut into your desired length/shape.